Borrowing and users library cards
This service allows users with a CSIC Library Network card to obtain documents from the library collection for consultation outside the library premises.
Those who can use this service are:
- Scientific personnel who are CCHS staff (reader status 05)
- CSIC personnel and researchers with contracts for more than 2 years (reader status 01)
- Users with temporary contracts in CCHS (reader status 02)
- Users with temporary affiliation to CCHS (master alumni, company contracts, authorised stays) (not CSIC) (reader status 03)
- External library users (reader status 04)
The request for documents from the library is carried out in person for the free access collections or through the advance booking service for the collections in remote storage.